Monday 1 December 2008

Party Bug

Son No 1 attended a farewell party for a classmate yesterday. Benedict is leaving for a boarding school in Singapore.

The poolside party was held at another classmate, Mishka's condominium at Kelana Jaya. I'll skip the details (actually, I don't have a lot of details) but suffice to say that they all had a lot of fun.

Parents were not invited (obviously), but I managed to get this shot when we arrived at 6pm to fetch Son No 1 home. The group was already posing for Mishka's father when we arrived. I saw them from afar and quickly morphed into a mad sprinter to seize the opportunity to take a shot too. Luckily, I had my camera handy. So, here is half the class of Year 8 Terra:

Standing: Benedict, Mishka

Second row: Sho, Son No 1, Lea, Kathryn, Alyssa

Front row: Edmund, Thomas, Luke, Darren, Melissa

1 comment:

Jolene Zheng said...

Mishka is from South Africa.