Sunday 6 July 2008

My Birthday!

It's my birthday today! (Stretch...) But it's only 6:30am.

Where's mummy? Here she is. (Hug, hug) Happy birthday, she says. Can't wait for my present. I have asked for the Pokemon Game guide since a few months ago. There it is!

Ping Yee has earlier got me hamsters (thanks, Ping Yee) and mummy says Fai Du will let me choose my birthday present from him when he comes to visit next week. After breakfast and some computer games, we leave for One Utama. Just mummy and me.

I choose a fresh cream cake with fruit toppings because I can't find any coffee and nice chocolate cake. For lunch, we search high and low for my favourite Genki Sushi but can only find Sakae Sushi. Mummy asks the shopkeeper and he says Sakae Sushi has taken over Genki Sushi. I am disappointed.

But mummy says we can still buy my favourite ebiko "nemo eggs" sushi from the Jusco counter and we can then have a picnic! Yippee! We eat the sushi on a bench in front of the supermarket. After that, we have a second lunch at KFC.
I look forward to going to school because I have a goodie bag for each of my 5 friends: Zhiu Yi De, Yuki, Charreal, Shanel and Loh Yi Ni. Shanel says she will give me a present but she has forgotten to bring it.
That night, we celebrate with the whole family at the "lala" place, a small eatery at Hartamas Shopping Centre.

When we return home, we cut the cake. Now, I am really 7 years old!

Mummy and Daddy take such a long time to take pictures that the candles almost burn the cake. Seriously.
Note how short the candles have become!

The cake is delicious. But what I really like is planning how to train my pokemon with big brother (see below)!

No comments: