Friday 29 August 2008

Another Moral Lesson From Star Wars

Yesterday, I wrote about the moral lessons I gleaned from Star Wars.

Today, in a moment of vanity and self-importance, I decided to google "star wars, moral", secretly hoping to find my blog somewhere right on top of the search. But surprise, surprise! I found pages and pages of results that pertain to those words - evidently, this topic has been researched and debated to death! Just shows how "un-read" I am. To rub salt to the wound, after looking at 10 pages of results, my blog entry was still nowhere to be found.

I just want to clarify to my readers that my blog was entirely based on my own analysis of the show and was not in any way plagiarised from any source. Just because great minds think alike...... haha.

Seriously, gee, it is good to be brought down to earth. I must stop thinking myself as smarty-pants!

Hmm... it started me thinking on something else though... how do these search engines work? What do I need to do to be ranked top in the search results for every blog? Ya, that shows the competitive spirit in me. Ya, that is definitely something worth looking into .... :)

No comments: