Saturday 9 August 2008

Wayan's Birthday Party


Son No 3 has been looking forward to Wayan's birthday party for weeks. The party was held at 3 pm today at MegaKidz, an indoor playground at Mid-Valley.

Son No 3 wanted to look his best, so he actually requested for a haircut! I told him not to worry, he looked fine. He said a haircut would make him look "handsome". Now, in all my years of parenting my three sons, this is the first time that a son of mine would actually want to look good. Hmm...

Anyway, he had a fantastic time.
Bottom (from left): Wayan, Eugene, Son No 3
Far bottom: Having fun at the bouncy castle

2 comments:

Yp said...

is wayan the boy who gave trouble in clase ????

Jolene Zheng said...

Well...yes. I just hope his parents are not googling their son's name - it's not a common name! If they are, I would like to apologize and say it's just an observation!