Tuesday 20 January 2009

Count My Blessings

... that hair can grow - so we know the effect of a bad haircut is ONLY temporary. (Thank the Creator for that.)

... that I STILL have hair. (Although ALL the Nintendo Wii characters seem to have better hairdos.)

... that I managed to buy new shoes for everyone for CNY. As some of us may know, it is notoriously difficult to get Son No 1 to buy shoes. And I also found a pair of shoes for myself before CNY Eve. Amazing. (If only I'd had better luck with my hair...)

... that good customer service, that rare commodity, can still be found here - go look for the tudung girl at Focus Point Optical at Ikano Power Center. She speaks proper English too. (Maybe I should wear the tudung too.)

... that there are motorists in KL who are still civilised. Would ya believe it - 3, yes, that's spelt THREE, motorists actually waved their thanks at me when I gave way to them yesterday. It's unbelievable - it made me wanna cry. (No, I promise I am NOT emo because of my hair.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which hairstyle should we be expecting of you? wild curlup? fluffy? cool-lovely?

yuenyim said...

what happen to your hair???

Jolene Zheng said...

The stylist was probably aiming for a cross-between Katie Holmes, Rihanna and Victoria Beckham, but I think Li Jiawei emerged. Not the recent bridal-like Li Jiawei but the one you see during table tennis tournaments.

YY, you may not know Li Jiawei,hmmm...just think of a girl from mainland China (rural area).

I exaggerate.... but I still have a few days (A FEW DAYS!) to make things right!

yuenyim said...

i can see it today when u are comin over..haha!

Anonymous said...

Which salon u went to?

Jolene Zheng said...

Alamak, cannot publicise here, la.. But it's NOT the one you go to :)